If you are interested in advancing the right of Illinois citizens in the state of Illinois to a carry a weapon for self defense then we need you help. Your membership fee contributes directly to our operation and activities. None of our board members or officers receives compensation for their efforts and leadership via the association.
Consider the following ways to assist us in our effort.
1. Join the McHenry County Right to Carry Association. Every $20.00 membership adds up and helps fund our work.
2. Attend our events and meetings to learn more about your rights and how to best execute them, because knowledge is truly power.
3. Make an individual donation of your choosing. Donations are not tax deductible however they are an investment in your security.
4. Become a sponsor for an event such as a sportsman’s show . Have your name or your organizations name displayed as a proud sponsor of freedom in Illinois.
* Patriot Level: $25.00
* Freedom Level: $50.00
* Guardian Level: $100.00 or more
Make a Donation
Finally, consider a larger donation or a monthly contribution to this fight. We know we are fighting a tough battle. It will take many meetings, media advertising, and even road signs to educate the public. We will not burden you with monthly appeals or solicitations in the mail. You know what this freedom means. The price of freedom is always costly. Do what ever you can, whenever you can. Contribute and volunteer.
Please make your check payable to:
McHenry County Right to Carry Association
P.O. Box 663 Woodstock, IL 60098
The MCR2CA Needs Your Help!